Friday, January 8, 2010

It's January. 2010.

A start of a new decade. Well, almost nine days ago now.
I feel that this year, I can accomplish all that I've been wanting to do. Travel, taking risks, being more creative, finishing school, getting a good job, starting projects I've been putting off, etc. For the most part, in these short eight days of the new year, I've done some of this list. Keeping this blog is one of them, however I'm very bad at this sort of thing. My married friends, who have just been sworn into the peace corp in Africa, are very inspirational to me. Not only are they across the globe, helping those in need, crapping in a hole, but they also keep up on their blog! I feel so lazy sometimes. I like to blame it on my insomnia and anemia, hell maybe even throw in some depression in there somewhere, but maybe I am JUST lazy, or uninspired. Well, hopefully, this year will be "my year". I'm changing, it's a slow but constant state, and I fear I will leave some people in the wake of it; I feel that I already have. But, if you can't swim, don't jump in the damn water I guess. I am who I am, I do what I do. I make my own decisions, may they be bad or good, and I deal with it. I will find out who I can trust and who I can't, and who will be there in the end. So, I finally start "my year" in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment