Saturday, August 7, 2010

Home is wherever Im with you...

"The thing about following your heart, is what people fail to mention.
That sometimes it leads you to places you shouldn't be; places that are scary, as they are exciting, and as dangerous as they are alluring. And sometimes your heart takes you to places that can never have a happy ending.
And thats not even the difficult part.
The difficult part is you leave normal, you go into the unknown, and once you do,
you can never go back..."

Ok, so thats a Roswell quote, so sue me. But I like it anyway.

Have you ever met someone that you cant get out of your mind, before you even "meet" them? (Does that even make sense?)
Someone that tugs at your heart strings with every glance or smile...
Well I have.
I was at a friends 4th of july party, and saw him from across the backyard. I dont know what came over me, I usually am so shy...but we ended up talking. We hungout a week later, and had our first kiss...
Its almost a month later, and we've been together ever since. It feels like so much longer. Its weird, but comfortable. I feel strongly connected to him for some reason...Ive been told its mutual.
I dont want to get into it too much...who knows, he may read this ;)

But to sum it up, I followed my heart, and I like where it has lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment