Wednesday, February 23, 2011

.My Condition, one anyway.

Anemia 
 Anemia is a condition in which the body does not have enough healthy red blood cells. Red blood cells provide oxygen to body tissues.

Symptoms
Possible symptoms include:
Some types of anemia may have other symptoms, such as:
  • Problems thinking
  • Tingling

    Living  with this for 10+ years is a nightmare. I have even have had the joy of people/family telling me its not a "real" disease, when in fact can be very dangerous. Ive been quietly dealing with this for some time now, but lately its been killing me. I feel tired and lazy, i dont want to do anything. I dont want to get up for work, I deff dont want to deal with screaming kids all day, I dont want to look for a second job, drive anywhere, clean anything, etc. I dont even want to do things I love, like take pictures, garden, hike, etc. I hate it. 
    All I can do is continue to eat right and take more vitamins, and keep on keeping on. I cant afford to go to the Dr, so dont even suggest that. And thats a whole other topic in itself; todays society crumbing and people cant even afford healthcare...ugh.
    Its back to the daily grind for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment