Monday, December 3, 2012

.Im Baaaaack...

Well its been awhile to say the least.

Something about trying to keep up a blog, or on technology at all even, is pretty hard at times.
There's always something smaller, faster, easier, etc that comes along.

It was best said in the movie "He's just not that into you", Drew Barrymoore says “I had this guy leave me a voicemail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. It’s exhausting.”

And that's SO true nowadays!
We have lost the good old days of having one form of contacting someone, and if we didn't reach them, we had to wait till they reached us. It meant more. We weren't constantly checking all our mobile devices, "social" sites, etc. all the time. Don't get me wrong, it has it's pros too.

I have met some pretty awesome people online that I would have never met. I have seen pictures of things I would have never seen (and sometimes of things I would NEVER want to see). It makes it cheaper and easier (for the most part) to stay in touch with people all over the world.

So for the time I have been away, it was due to lack of "modern technology". Plus, I do have a life. Maybe not an exciting one, but I do have one.

But here I am, writing to an imaginary audience once again!
Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment